Teaching Them to Observe All Things
The IPM Department of Education focuses on training the Lord’s laborers for His harvest – on the fields and for the fields. Many IPM national missionaries conduct training institutes in order to teach and equip national pastors, church-planters, evangelists, and good church-workers.
• IPM’s Education Department works around the world with over twenty Bible colleges, institutes, and seminaries to train others for Christ’s work.
• As we go and follow His great commission to teach, God multiplies godly disciples and good churches in the regions beyond (Mt. 28:18-20).
• This results in the indigenous proclamation of the gospel to more people, permeation of the Word into more places, and perpetuation of the faith from one generation to another (Acts 19:10, 20:27-32; 2 Tim. 2:2).
• In partnership with our missionaries, IPM’s Education Department teaches men on their own soil, giving them the tools they need to become effective church planters (Titus 1:9).
• This department consists of a dedicated team of missionary-teachers who would welcome others to their ranks.
The Call for Help – It’s Loud and Clear!
Training leaders is one of the keys for church planting and missions in the Arab World.
RAM, IPM church planter and Middle East & Europe Regional Director
The education of the nationals is one of the greatest needs at this time.
Ivan Alegria, Chilean church planter
Our churches are growing and we need more trained men for the work.
Seth Mohenu, IPM Africa Regional Director
Training these men is the mainstay of our church planting ministry.
Alfred Ofosu-Asante, Ghanaian IPM missionary and Academic Dean of Solid Rock Baptist Bible College
We need this Bible school. We need trained men. Without trained men the work would not grow… A work without trained men is soon destroyed.
Edwin Gbor, IPM missionary, Great Commission Fundamental Baptist Mission and Bible College, Ganta, Liberia
Education Department Missionary Staff Positions:
For more information, contact: